About the Kent Moths Gallery

This blog is intended as a gallery of photos for all moths found in the county of Kent. Please send through your quality images (and links to your websites) of moth species caught yesterday or yesteryear in order that this can become a complete archive of Kent's moth fauna.

Many thanks,
Tony Morris (Admin) & Ross Newham (Admin) kentmothsgallery@gmail.com

Monday 21 June 2010

Paddock Wood, 19th June 2010


Peppered Moth - A fairly common and well distributed moth, but one that I always enjoy seeing.

Of interest I caught another Toadflax Brocade on the night of Sunday 20th June, the second one here this year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marcus

    Of interest I had my second site record of Toadflax Brocade here in Biddenden on 3 June.
    I believe our records mirror increasing records in South London.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete